How to Qualify
The IMGA Junior World Championships - Florida Challenge is an invitation and qualification-based event. Players may be invited or qualify through the following methods:
- Direct Invitation from tournament committee. Players may also be invited directly by their national golf association or federation.
- Qualify by placing as a top finisher in an official qualifying event. See current list of qualifying events below.
- At-large applications will be considered on a space available basis. Players wishing to play that have not receieved an invite must email IMGJuniorGolfTour@IMG.com with a competition resume containing recent tournament results. Applications will be accepted by the committee on a merit and space-available basis.
Official qualifying events include:
- 2016 IMG Academy Junior World Golf Championships - San Diego, CA - July 11-17 (top-10 finishers in each age division)
- IMG Junior Golf Tour - Fall 2016 events (top-3 finishers in each age division for each event prior to November 1, 2016.)
- Trusted Choice Big "I" National Championship - Sacramento, CA - August 1-4, 2016