Age Groups & Eligibility
Players aged 11-18 are eligible to participate in IMG Junior Golf Tour tournaments Players compete in the following age divisions:
- Boys 15-18
- Girls 15-18
- Boys 11-14
- Girls 11-14
Note: Players aged 11-14 may elect to “play up” and compete in the 15-18 division. Players must indicate this intention by registering for the older division online or sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Players may sign up for tournaments before their 11th birthday. However, they must be at least 11 years of age to participate in an IMG Junior Golf Tour event.
Juniors may not play in an IMG Junior Golf Tour event if they have reached their 19th birthday, regardless of graduation date. Juniors who have graduated high school and are enrolled in college are not eligible even if under 19 years of age. Juniors reaching their 19th birthday prior to the Tour Championship are still eligible for season-end awards and honors based on performance during the season.
IMG Junior Golf Tour Proof-of-Age Policy
All participants must submit proof-of-age documentation to the IMG Junior Golf Tour in order to participate in tournaments. Please direct all related questions to: email@example.com.
Proof-of-Age Submission Guidelines:
- Please do not send any documents that need to be returned to you. All proof-of-age documentation will be kept on file with the IMG Junior Golf Tour and will not be returned.
Acceptable Forms of Proof-of-Age Documentation:
- A certified proof-of-age document issued by federal, state or provincial registrars of vital statistics, or local offices, is acceptable proof-of-age, provided the document was filed, recorded, registered or issued within one (1) year of the birth of the child (i.e. birth certificate).
- For children born abroad of a parent or parents who are U.S. citizens, any official government document issued by a U.S. federal agency or service is acceptable. These must refer to a filing, recording, registration, or issue date that is within one (1) year of the birth of the child.
- A photocopy of the following documents (state law permitting) will be acceptable:
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Documents from Nos. 1 and 2 above
The IMG Junior Golf Tour reserves the right to accept or reject any proof-of-age documentation not listed above.
How to obtain acceptable proof-of-age documents:
Certified birth records may be obtained from the Registrar of Vital Statistics of each state, province, or local office where the child was born, for a nominal fee. For U.S. born persons, addresses of these offices or bureaus, fees required, and other pertinent information are supplied by the United States Department of Health and Human Services. A database listing the method of obtaining birth records from any U.S. state or territory is available at the following Internet addresses:
Please send all proof-of-age documentation to:
Via e-mail: IMGJuniorGolfTour@img.com
IMG Junior Golf Tour
5500 34th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34210
or fax to: IMG Junior Golf Tour - 941.752.2527
All questions and concerns may be directed to the IMG Junior Golf Tour Office by calling 866-373-0170 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org